INTORescue has been created to provide animal rescue workers and supporters with a supportive community, with compassion at its heart, through:
- Targeted emotional and mental health well-being
- Access to educational resources
- Individual career development support
- A safe networking environment
- INTORescue works to acknowledge animal rescue workers’ skills, knowledge and aspirations, by providing them with a professional ‘home’ to feel empowered, acknowledged and valued.
INTORescue exists to be the organisation that is ‘Caring for the Carers.’